You’ve kicked off surveys to understand your people and boost engagement. We know how important it is for you to make work more meaningful for your employees.
The survey ends — you get a ton of valuable feedback — but now, what? With so many projects at work and various data points to understand engagement, it can get overwhelming. The powerful insights from your employees’ feedback can go unnoticed among urgent to-dos on a normal day at work.
That’s the feedback that we kept hearing from you. And that’s why we’re excited to launch the Survey Overview Dashboard to help you get powerful insights in an easily digestible format and take informed actions.
Understanding survey results is easier than ever — and so is taking informed actions to boost engagement
You’ll find an overview dashboard for each of your surveys. It summarizes the most important information from the survey and presents it in an easy-to-understand manner.
In the dashboard, you’ll find highlights of the results from the most recent survey round, the average score trend over time, as well as the questions and categories that did — and didn’t — do well.
Most importantly, Leapsome’s Survey Overview Dashboard enables you to create action plans to address any issues that come up.
Let’s take a closer look at it.
Find out how you performed in the most recent survey & see the overall survey trend
At the very top, you’ll find the following information:
- Average score from the most recent survey round: Get a quick snapshot of how well the survey performed.
- Average survey score over time: Find out whether you’re on the right track by comparing your most recent survey to surveys sent out in the past six months.
- Promoters, Neutrals, Detractors: Get a sense of the distribution of the scores by checking out the breakdown of the participants into promoters, neutrals, and detractors . Learn what eNPS is & why it matters.
- Company benchmark: Understand how your team performed on the survey compared to the entire company.
- Completed by: Compare the number of participants that have completed the survey and the number of employees to whom the survey was sent to spot any inconsistencies.
- Participation rate: See the percentage of participants that completed the survey to know whether you’re on track to get the engagement you’re aiming for.
Feel proud of the things you’ve accomplished & create action plans for areas not going according to the plan
In this section of the Survey Overview Dashboard, you’ll find out the top three questions (or categories) with the highest and lowest scores.
Easily access the survey comments related to particular questions (or categories) to dig deeper. You can also start meaningful anonymous conversations on survey comments to clarify feedback left by participants or get more context.
Create meaningful action plans right away for the areas that you want to improve upon.
At the end of the Survey Overview Dashboard, you’ll find all of the survey comments from the most recent survey clustered into relevant categories — this is created by Leapsome’s cutting-edge Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology.
Get lightning-fast insights on your surveys & take informed actions for improvement
For the busy managers and members of the people ops team, the survey overview dashboard pieces together the most important information from your most recent survey round. It surfaces insights that help you take the next step to make work better for your people and build an outstanding culture where your people thrive and be their best selves.
🚀 Leapsome helps you understand your employees and boost engagement
Our easy-to-build engagement surveys provide powerful insights to improve the employee experience
Book a demo and speak with one of our experts