Keeping Your data safe is a priority to us.
Personal data is defined as information about your person, your company or material relations to an identifiable or identified individual. This may include information such as your real name, address, email address, phone number, or your company address, company size or job position data. Information that is not directly linked to your real identity or company is not considered personal data.
1. When you register with Leapsome, information is needed such as your name, your email address and/ or your telephone number, and company details (such as name, address, or size).
2. Leapsome uses collected information for processing your order, billing, support and service improvements.
3. Leapsome will not sell, rent, exchange or share your personal information with any third parties without your permission. All of your data remains private and confidential.
4. Leapsome may share collected information in order to:
a. respond to investigations, court orders or legal process,
b. to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
c. violations of Leapsome’s Terms of Service, or
d. as otherwise required by law.
5. Leapsome will send a registration email, as well as emails regarding feedback requests, feedback reminders, feedback notifications, feedback notes for meetings or similar. Administrators will receive service and support related email announcements. The user may unsubscribe from emails.
6. Leapsome takes all appropriate technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data from loss and misuse. Your data is stored in a secure operating environment, which is not publicly accessible. In certain cases, your personal data is encrypted when transferred using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means that communication between your computer and our servers uses a recognized encryption method, provided your browser supports SSL.
8. Leapsome uses Google Analytics to collect information about its visitors. Once a user logs in to Leapsome Google Analytics is disabled, and no data is collected, as long as the user is logged in.
9. If you want to contact us via email outside of the application, please be aware that the confidentiality of any information sent via email cannot be guaranteed. The contents of emails may be viewed by third parties.
11. You have the right to receive information at any time and free of charge about your personal data stored by us. Please use the address provided below.